Examples of my work can be found here
• I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Any commissioned work cannot be used for the purpose of NFTs(Non-Fungible Tokens), crypto, or AI.
• Payment is 100% upfront via Paypal invoice.
• Any price listed is subject to change depending on the level of complexity of the design. Example: elaborate armor/clothing, extra poses, etc.
• You may ask for up to 3 minor changes per progress shot, free of charge. Any further changes, or any major changes/additions that divert from the agreed upon pose/design will require extra charges(up to artist’s discretion).
• COMMERCIAL WORK: 60% fee will be added to the standard prices listed, including upcharges for complexities, etc.
• Once I receive references and a price is agreed upon, I will come back with one or more preliminary sketches for you to choose after I receive payment.
• I will then move on to lineart and coloring(if applicable).
• I will give you at least one or two progress shots as the piece comes together.
• Once the piece is finished, I will place the uncompressed and unwatermarked file(s) into a Google drive folder that you will have access to. Here I will also include a transparent version of the piece.